check out ' dillin rey '
Latest posts made by phrere
RE: What is this locker room shower scene from??
The last guy was right, the screen shot is from Men.com - Jizz Orgy - Coach Got A Boner - Rafael Alencar, Ricky Sinz, Sebastian Keys, Spencer Fox, Tony Paradise
RE: How many cocks have you sucked lads?
16 I think…
My first and second cocks were another couple from a highschool a few towns over when I was 17, I also topped both of them. Number 3 was a sophomore in college when I was 17, he had a nice 9 inch cock and he took my ass in his truck at night behind my high scool, coincidentally the high school he graduated from as well, thank you gay.com. Number 4 was a hung rocker I met on gay.com and lived two streets down from me, I snuck out one night and he fucked my ass too. Number 5 was an older man with the hottest six pack and 9.5 inch cock who I met a few times over the course of two years. Number 6 was my first college hook up. number 7 was my first bf. Number 8-16 were a toss up between guys I dated or CL/Grindr hook ups.
RE: Help - Amazing guy jerking off
I found this clip, it's 2:27 seconds but it has no sound. I remember him camming, but it was so long ago and I don't remember his name.
RE: Regarding wrong category on a torrent
I totally understand, and I don't think you sound at all outraged, your just expressing a concern / opinion. Things that 'concern/piss me off'
1. mislabeled torrents
2. not bothering to make sure the directory or file name matches the torrent file name
3. not bothering to upload a movie thumbnail sheet or screen shot sheet of each file being uploaded
4. .flv/.wmv/.avi/.webm …. basically any filetype other than .mov or .mp4 .... is it so hard to convert them before sharing
5. when people upconvert videos of lower quality make the file size huge but having the same quality as it's smaller file size counterpart.
6. when people upload files without sound and don't note it in the description
7. when people upload webcam recordings that don't end in a cum shot and don't mention it in the description.
8. sketchy sex and fraternityx are way too good and DMCA take downs making it hard to maintain my collection of their videos, and they don't update often enough for a membership to actually be worth it.... they should really think of doing some kind of joint membership plan.
9. studio films being listed under amateur and homemade
and the list goes on.... this is still the best community to be a part of, our fellow members are really good at sharing videos almost the day they're released, reposting older films in good quality that usually become favorites, seeding like crazy, and the widest variety of gay porn anywhere. plus this is the only place i've found with people willing to share purchased xtube videos without asking for anything in reaturn.
RE: Do you tell new friends your gay right away or wait?
Well I definitely don't immediately tell people I'm gay when I introduce myself. Since I fit a few stereotypes I don't usually have to tell people, but if I don't tell them at some point I have to deal with that stupid game of them subtly trying to get me to bring it up. I take the first opportunity to come out to people just to get it over with, like when they ask if I'm dating any women, or if a thing a girl is hot, or I drop the name of a known gay bar when talking about clubs and bars. I don't like investing time in relationships with people who will have an issue with my sexuality so that's why I think it's best to get it out of the way as soon as possible.
In professional situations, I will probably never mention my sexuality unless there's some kind of workplace diversity activity taking place or if my not saying I'm gay would lead to a lie including lies of omission. I live in the United States and the state I live in has laws in place that prohibit workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation so I'm never worried about how it would impact my job, I just don't think it's professional to discuss these topics unless it's somehow work related.