I've came through our huge collection (about over then 3.500) Themed Movies and found interesting numbers of torrent that only contain of few Kilobytes .srt file. Its very risky to be a dead torrent because no one bother to seed only a few bytes of data. So, this comes to my concern, to keep our site tidy and didn't flooded by these kind of torrents, so its better to post Subtitles Only File in one place, like this thread. gather it all up here, so it'll be easier for everyone to access and find what they looking for. So, this thread will have function like Subtitles Bank like we usually find in the net.
Now, here some rules :police:
1. Any kind of subtitles, whether you forgot to include it on your torrent, or you found it later on, or just any kind of subtitles that you might have that the copy of movies here didn't have it, or you just love so shares, so post it here.
2. Come to technical parts >:D You must provide this important information
Video format/resolution that perfectly synced with the subtitle (avi, mkv, HD, BluRay (720, 1080, etc), BDRip, BRRip, ripped fro DVD, extended version, etc)
3. Additional information, like a link of the movie torrent that synced and needed the subtitle file. Any other useful information, like contain or not part of foreign language, etc.
4. If you are the uploader and forgot to include the .srt file, post the subtitle here, edit your torrent and put a link back to this thread so user can find it. If you can't edit your torrent anymore and want to complete your torrent with the subtitle file, you can ask me to it ;).
5. TV/Episodes also included here.
So, this is an advance sorry, if in the future, that I have to inform the uploader to post it here a torrent that contain only .srt file and kindly :hug2:, or if the uploader couldn't do it, I'd have my hands one it ;D.
Happy subtitle post :cheers: and below is my first post as the example.
**The Normal Heart (2014)
Perfectly synced for all BluRay, BDRip, or BRRip.**
Oh, forgot to explain how... I guess everybody already know it?? ::)
Its easy, just click on + Additional Options… on the very left below of white box. You'll find Attach button, then click browse and find the file. Done.
Title: The Story of the Stone (2018)
Spoken Language: Mandarin
Video format: mp4 (h264, yuv420p)
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Source: unknown, no information
Tested working in VLC and MPC
Perfect syncs with the following torrents:
a. ♺ The Story of the Stone (2018)
- Not preferred, due to distracting hard-coded text advertisements running on the top border for the Macau casino [澳门新葡京娱乐城] ugh!
b. The Story of the Stone (2018) - Starr Wu (zh sub & dub) (1080p)
File: The Story of the Stone (2018) - Starr Wu (1080p).mp4
- Preferred, "clean version".
- As both torrents are no longer recent (2018-11-18, 2019-04-02), the uploader may not be able to edit the torrent. Admins / Moderators, please assist to add the link to this page for the subtitles into the torrent description. Also, is there a way to inform all who snatched the files that English subtitles are now available ? Thank you.
- sub-subber's notes *
Hi everyone. I found the ENGLISH subtitles available publicly by "satranc". From my searches, only this version exists on the internet at the moment.
Some things I've learnt about satranc's subtitle:
- the first line dialogue is off-sync by 5.8 seconds (easily corrected),
- the last line dialogue is further off-sync, by 16 seconds (why!?!).
I suspect that this subtitle was for a censored version of the movie. The location of this censored part is therefore the main problem.
I tracked down the missing part, found it, restored the missing dialogue (just 3 lines!), and shifted the timestamps. Why the censorship ? I won't spoil it for you - but it does not involve sex. It is for… something else
A bit of the dialogue was also improved (20-30 lines, <1%). Actually, there are many nuances lost in translation, but the project is too time consuming, and will be left for another time (or another subbing group).
Spoiler free example of an edited dialogue :
(0:02:36): Mr Fong, cheers! (santranc) [|] MISTER Fong, cheers! (ssd: for enthusiasm)
(0:02:38): Everyone calls me Miss Fong (unchanged)
(0:02:40): Miss Fong? I get it. (santranc) [|] Miss Fong? Ha ha! I get it. (ssd: put the laugh back in)
(0:02:47): Good wine ! (unchanged)
(0:02:48): It I1s. (santranc: typo error) [|] It is, isn't it (ssd: underscoring Fong's softer tone)
(T_T) - too many!!!
Oh, and the large watermark from 0:11:10 to 0:11:36 - 葬花 ?
Well, it's not some copyright thing. 葬花 is "Burial of Flowers", and acts as a directorial nod to the original classical text, the "Burial of Flowers" poem [葬花词], in "The Dream of the Red Chamber" [红楼梦]. I have added in a subtitle for this, and similar font motifs at the appropriate locations:
(0:06:11) 红楼梦 Dream of the Red Chamber, classical title.
(0:33:31) 醉眠 [Drunken] - nod to Story of Drunkenness and Remedy. From [憨湘云醉眠芍药裀的故事]
(1:12:21) 失玉 [Lost Jade] - a motif of loss. From [中宝玉失玉]
(1:32:51) 撲蝶 [Butterfly] - nod to a scene from the classic. From [寶釵撲蝶]
I am pleased to provide these corrected English subtitles for your viewing pleasure.
English subtitles resynced for the full-length 2H:4M torrent: https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=d7c1b8d2d2159c0b11244bd4543d392c7fbc4c3889e3887e
There is another torrent for this movie, but it is missing the end.(edit per input by sedit)
Per sedit, works for https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=ed90472dcc82138a11244bd4543d392c698f8efa6cf630ab also.
That other torrent plays in full with me!