Just when you get uTorrent settings near perfect…..
..any torrent on my list ends up showing all red arrows. >:(
I spent almost a week now researching the hell out of uTorrent online to get to know what every single frikking setting means and is for. Tweaked it. Static IP…port forwarding...got all that stuff done to make uTorrent whiz by. Then THE RED ARROWS.
Thinking I've really messed something up, mooooore research. Which didn't help. Then I found the problem.
I used some Nero media player and it associated most of my media files with Nero. That's a pain. Considering how I spent weeks figuring out how to get media streamed to my xbox (no more burning. yay). So went and re-associated the media files to their original programs. What I didn't know is that Nero went and associated itself with .dat files also…...WTF! Not just uTorrents' but all. That was an easy solution to fix.
So after all the research and tweaking and adjusting I get felled by some stupid little mistake or oversight. Isn't that usually the way. :)
Sorry for that. I'm sure it is off topic. lol
No RL friend would even have a clue to what I was talking about, so thought I'd share this slightly annoying/amusing adventure with you.