Special notes about recipes - 1st & most important - everything I post is tested
1. 99% of the recipes I post, I have made at least a couple times. There will be a few that I haven't made but in my considerable cooking experience, I'm sure they will be good.
2. Many of these recipes are my all time favorites, like Whipping Cream Cake from the 1950 Betty Crocker Cookbook - so please do #3 , next…...
3. Be sure to scroll back and see the rest of the recipes - I've tried really hard to make sure a wide variety of recipes are here. This is at the bottom of the page, on the left corner - will tell you how to access the other pages.
4. When YOU post recipes- please be specific! Never put one box or bag of something. Please put "one" 18oz pkg…. etc. Many of you have private profiles, so I can't PM you to ask for clarification. THANK YOU.
5. Please tell your friends about this forum so we get more traffic and more recipes. Thanks also!