Ground Beef Casseroll
I got this one off the back of a Campbell's soup can. For some reason, I keep going back to it.
What you will need:
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Water
- 6 - 8 cups Elbow Maccaroni
- 1kg (2lbs) Ground Beef
- Any seasonings or spices that you may want to add to the ground beef or sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. When the boiling process begins, the timing is usually perfect timing to start the ground beef.
- Brown the ground beef. Ensure it is fully cooked before draining. (Food poisioning is a b*tch)
- Drain the ground beef and noodles (separately), ensuring that the starch is rinsed out of the noodles with hot water
- Add the 4 cans of soup and 1 can water to the now empty pot, and wisk until you get a creamy orange sauce.
- Add your noodles and beef to the sauce along with any seasoning or spices you may want to add and stir
* Note: This recipe does require a large pot, as I usually use it to feed a family of 6 heavy eaters. To break it down, you can adjust the amount of noodle that you use, as well as split the sauce into 4 parts, which can be frozen for future use.
leatherbear last edited by
One can never go wrong with Campbell's recipes. May not be "Gourmet" but always good food ~ Mom's Food.
Mmmm… tastes soooooo good
Did anyone notice that all the porn titles with "BEEF" in the name come up as related topics!
Well, I don't watch my sodium like I should but this is WAY WAY WAY over the limit for me, as delicious as it does sound. Canned soups are always convenient too for those with limited time.