It all began quite by accident if the truth be told.  There I was sitting in the restaurant bending the ear of my friend, frustrated and mad as hell!

Michael of course was the cause of my frustration (as usual), while I loved him dearly my 23year old partner was a brat of the highest order.  Guess what he did this time I said?
Jack simply raised a patient eyebrow, waiting for me to continue.
‘He only got my fucking car towed, and why?  I’ll tell you why – seven unpaid parking tickets, fucking seven can you believe that?’

Paul my friend of over fifteen years looked appalled ‘that’s not on Matt, what you gonna do about it?’
I replied with honesty ‘I don’t know Paul, I really don’t, god help me I love that boy, but he is driving me mad with his irresponsible antics’

Paul looked at me for a moment ‘Well if that was my Shane I can tell you exactly what would happen, and has happened over the years we have been together, your Michael is around the same age isn’t he?’

‘Well Yes I replied, but what do you mean?’

Paul took a sip of his wine before answering my question ‘Well Matt it seems to me that your boy needs some rules and consequences to go with them.  I had some similar issues with Shane and still do from time to time, but we have an understanding about what he can expect if he screws up’

I must have looked puzzled because before I could ask the question Paul continued.

‘I am talking about discipline Matt, Michael is like Shane, both immature boys; they need guidance, rules and consequences for breaking the rules’

‘What exactly do you mean?’ I asked, now intrigued, wondering where this was going.

‘As I said discipline, in our home I wear the pants, when Shane misbehaves his pants come off, he goes right over my knees and then I tan his bare bottom until I think he has learned his lesson.  Don’t get me wrong Matt, I don’t abuse him, nor do I leave any marks other than that of my hand or the hairbrush on his little butt.  Other than finding it difficult to sit for a few hours, there are no other side effects’

To say I was surprised by this ‘revelation’ would have been an understatement; I honestly didn’t know what to say or how to react.  I just sat there, with a stunned expression on my face.  After a few seconds my brain began to process the information.  I myself had never been spanked, nor had I ever spanked anyone, and yet the thought of spanking Michael was now firmly going through my mind.  Paul was right; Michael was immature but would spanking him help?  I looked at my friend wondering, actually in my mind I could see him with Shane draped across his lap, shorts and jeans at his ankles with Shane’s ever so cute rear end up and ready for his punishment.  I confess this whole ‘spanking’ thing was moving from intrigue into the realms of fantasy.

Paul began to speak again ‘Matt have you considered the possibility that Michael might be testing you, it is possible he wants you to take him in hand, he and Shane are good friends, they do spend a lot of time together, I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows how I discipline Shane, I suspect Michael secretly wants you to do the same.’
That hit me like a sledgehammer, brining me straight back to reality.  I wondered if it was a possibility, did Michael need me to discipline him, to spank him?  I could see clear advantages in a discipline relationship, instead of arguing when he was being a brat; I could simply warm his bottom for him.  It would certainly relieve a lot of tension and of course Michael had the cutest set of buns I have ever seen, actually, if they were rosy red they would sure look even cuter!

I looked my friend straight in the eyes ‘You may be right Paul, but there one problem, I have never given a spanking to anyone before, I wouldn’t know where to start’

Paul chuckled ‘Matt why don’t you come round to my place tomorrow night, around 8pm.  Friday evenings are reserved for review sessions.  This when Shane and I discuss how he has behaved over the week, if he has been a ‘naughty boy’ then I punish him.  As I keep full track of how Shane is doing I already know he will be spending some quality time over my knees as part of his punishment.  I can give you a demonstration of how to handle your own ‘naughty boy’.

My heart raced, had I just heard correctly, Paul was inviting me to watch him spank Shane’s bottom?
‘But wont Shane have something to say about that, surely he would want that aspect of your relationship kept secret’

Paul shook his head ‘Matt, Shane will be fine with it.  If you want me to be honest with you, he has often commented on how Michael could benefit from a smacked bottom.  When I explain to him why you are going to be present he will be more than happy.’

I considered Pauls proposal for all of about 2 seconds, ‘your on, I’ll b there at eight sharp’

We finished our drinks and after our customary hug headed our separate ways.

My mind constantly wandered the rest of the day. Images of Shane over Pauls’ lap, Michael over my own kept on interrupting me, I could almost feel the heat in Michaels fanny, see the imprint of my hand on his bare bottom.  Michael was out of town visiting his folks returning on Sunday afternoon, would he be in for a surprise I wondered?, would I actually spank Michael for the first time or would I lose my nerve?  Would Sunday night be a turning point in our relationship?  And of course tomorrow night, well let’s just say I was more than a little excited at the prospect of witnessing Shane’s punishment spanking.

Inevitable Friday night arrived as I found myself ringing Paul’s front door bell.
I was Shane that let me in himself ‘Hi Matt’ he said adding ‘follow me into the lounge’ after he gave me a hug.
I followed, noting how he was dressed, damn he looked good.  White T-Shirt, White ankle socks and a tight pair of white shorts.  When I say I followed him, it was more like I followed the sexy outline of his cute behind; I just couldn’t keep my eyes of it.

After Paul and I exchanged greetings, Paul looked over at Shane and in a stern voice told him ‘Into your corner young man, nose against the wall’

I couldn’t believe it, it felt so surreal.  Shane did as he was told.  Unbelievably he looked even cuter, vulnerable, and perhaps even innocent.  I was unsure if it was his ‘white attire’ that gave this impression, but one thing was certain Shane simply looked like a naughty little boy, sent to the corner to await his punishment.

Paul began to explain to me how it was going to work ‘Shane and I have already discussed the reasons for punishment before you arrived so we will be keeping that part to ourselves.  Shane is going to be spanked several times this evening.  His first spanking will be over his shorts then he will return to his corner while we discuss your thoughts on it, his second spanking will be over his briefs and again he will return to his corner afterwards.  After we have finished talking, he will then be spanked bare bottomed, as before going back to his corner when it is over.  His final spanking will be with the hairbrush which he will fetch himself.  All spankings will be given over my lap, each time he returns to his corner he will go there exactly as he left my lap, so for example once I have spanked his with his shorts down he will then stand in the corner with his shorts down’

He continued

‘We are not in a hurry, always take your time to spank a boy, it makes the experience much more memorable.  Now why don’t I get us each a drink?’

As he headed into the kitchen he said ‘Shane get the spanking chair ready, then back in your corner boy’
Shane immediately left his corner heading for one of the bedrooms; I noticed his face was flushed, showing he was clearly feeling some embarrassment over the situation.  He returned with a sturdy wooden straight backed chair, which he then placed in the middle of the room turning it so it faced the sofa.  I realised this was for the benefit of his audience, namely me!  Once his task was complete, he returned to his corner, his nose touching the wall.

Paul returned with the drinks, handing me my glass he sat down.

We began to discuss the benefits for a discipline relationship.  Paul certainly knew what he was talking about as he told me all about the benefits in great detail.  There was a lot more to it that spanking I soon discovered.  Shane wasn’t only spanked, but grounded, made to write essays, given corner time, early bed times and even a supervised bath which always resulted in the removal of his most private hair.  Paul however explained this happened rarely, and only when Shane had been an exceptionally naughty wilful boy.  When we discussed the weekly reviews it was obvious in reality it meant Shane got a spanking weekly at minimum.

‘Matt trust me on this, weekly reviews are essential.  You will find tanning their bare bottoms regularly most satisfying.  It helps them behave during the week and believe me, there is nothing nicer that taking your boy over your knees on a Friday evening.  I think we are ready to begin now’

Paul rose from the sofa, and then sat himself down in the spanking chair.

Time a naughty boy was spanked, Shane come here!’

Shane left his corner, walking over to where Paul sat.

Paul stood up and took Shane in his arms, his hand gently patting his bottom.  They stayed like that for around five minutes before Paul released him, sitting back down in the chair.

Softly now he spoke, his eyes and his expression had changed.  This wasn’t an angry man about to administer a spanking, the look was unquestionable it was pride, pure pride.  ‘Lay over my knees Shane, you know the way I like you to’

Shane slowly lowered himself across Pauls Knee’s; I noticed his hip was almost perfectly positioned over Paul’s left thigh.  This had the effect of Shane’s nose almost touching the floor, lifting his legs off the ground.  Paul adjusted him slightly here and there then laid his hand on Shane’s now very taught bottom, those shorts were now stretched tightly across both his buns.  Paul began to lightly pat the bottom in front of him, sometimes rubbing each cheek in a circular motion.  He was certainly in n no hurry; it was some time before the first slap landed across the middle of Pauls behind.  The spanking began.

To be continued